I thought it would be fun to do so you could learn a few random facts about me, however useless this information might be for your future life.
Oh, and I'm not going to follow the rules about creating new questions and tagging more people...because, well, I guess I'm just feeling a little rebellious.
Here we go!
1. If you could go back to school and major in something different what would it be?
I think about this all.the.time. I loved my major, dance performance, but I wish I had branched out a little and at least minored in something. It would probably be french, or english, or history. I love too many things.
2. What is your go to outfit when you want to look good, and you're in a hurry?
I have these really fun ankle jeans from Land's End that I can't live without. They fit my post-having 2 babies body perfectly. And I always throw on a belt with my shirts, or dresses, or skirts.
3. If you could only watch one tv show over and over, what show would you pick?
Friday Night Lights, hands down. Best.show.ever.
4. What's your favorite book, or the first that came to mind?
I'm definitely a romantic, so any Jane Austen novel has my heart. I am also in the Hunger Games fan club...I think about it all the time.
5. If your life had a theme song what would it be?
Dang. I can't think of any thing. Have any suggestions for me?
6. Who is someone you miss having in your life (from moving away, passing away, just busy whatever)?
There are so many people I could list. Pretty much all of my best friends from growing up and college don't live near me anymore and I miss them all SO much...Courtney, Charlie, Sharita, Mandy, Ron, Laura...can we please reunite? And of course, my sister, Laur, whom I lovingly call, Buhbay. She's away at college having too much fun and I miss her.
7. Would you rather be tired for the rest of your life or hungry?
Right now, I feel like I will be tired for the rest of my life, and it stinks.
I really respect and admire all of my sister-in-laws. They are such good mom's and I want to be just like them when I finally decide to grow up! They have so much more experience at parenting than I do and they are so strong spiritually.
9. What is your favorite game?
I dislike games. I really really dislike games. Board games? Boring! Card games? too much work for my brain! I'm about to have an anxiety attack just thinking about it. If you have Curtis and I over for a double date, please don't pull out Settlers of Catan or scrabble. I will probably start crying.
10. If you had to leave your home forever and could only take a few "valuables" what would you take?
My phone, our computer/hard drive, the kids. haha. I guess food too. And a blanket. And clothes. I better start thinking about this before 12/21/12 when the world comes to an end.
Monster Trail Mix from Target. Now I'm hungry for some.
Ok...had enough? I was going to say, "Have a good weekend, everyone!" since I spent most of the day thinking it was Friday. But, alas, it is only Thursday.